Gujia Recipe, Ingredients, Method For Holi, Gujia Recipe In Hindi, English, Holi Special Gujia Recipe For Kids, Recipe of Gujia for Holi Festival 2014
- 500 gm Maida (flour)
- 1 kg Khoya
- 3 tbsp Kishmish (raisins)
- 200 gm Almonds (cut into thin strips)
- 6 tbsp Cooking Oi. ( keep some more aside for deep frying)
- 200 ml Water
- 500 gm Sugar
Also Check More- Holi Recipes, Recipes For Holi Festival Special Recipes In Hindi
- Mix the six tablespoons of oil with the maida.
- Now add some water as required and knead into soft dough.
- Set aside and cover with a damp cloth.
- Fry khoya in a deep-frying pan to a light brown color.
- Add sugar, almonds and kismis into the khoya and mix well.
- Remove from the fire and let it cool.
- Roll out the kneaded dough into a small and thick chapatti.
- Fill half the chapati with the khoya mixture and seal the round, twisting the edges inwards.
- Deep-fry these gujhias to a deep golden brown color on slow flame.
- Take them out with a sieve type ladle and drain the oil completely.
- Note – Makes about 40 gujhias.
Go For More Holi Recipes
These one is the best Gujia Recipe for Holi. Try this Holi Recipe and share your delicious Taste with your online Friends on different Social Sites.
Press Ctrl+D and Do Bookmark our Holi 2014 Blog and Stay Connected with us, Wishes You all Happy Holi 2014 Festival..
Incoming search terms:
- gujia for holi
- gujia recipe by sanjeev kapoor
- happy holi gujia 2014
- HOLI SPECIAL GUJIA RECIPIES IN HINDI
- Nisha Madhulika Holi Special
- nishamadhulika holi recipes
- recipe of holi special gujia
- sanjeev kapoor gujiya recipe hindi language